CABC Joseph Fellowship
Please take a moment to register/log in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CABC Joseph Fellowship
Please take a moment to register/log in
CABC Joseph Fellowship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» HOHO! long time forbidden
talent show AFTER THOUGHT EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:04 pm by ricky1218

» Bring The Rain!
talent show AFTER THOUGHT EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:15 pm by ricky1218

» song: 5 loaves and 2 fishes
talent show AFTER THOUGHT EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:04 am by Raymond I

» In a God who allow suffering (Chiense)-free
talent show AFTER THOUGHT EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:41 pm by sabrina.shunhan@gmail.com

» keys to successful relationship/marriage (Chinese)
talent show AFTER THOUGHT EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:40 pm by sabrina.shunhan@gmail.com

» in the Christian faith -English for free
talent show AFTER THOUGHT EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:33 pm by sabrina.shunhan@gmail.com

» in Christ rather than religion -- English for free
talent show AFTER THOUGHT EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:32 pm by sabrina.shunhan@gmail.com

» In a God who allow suffering (English only)-free
talent show AFTER THOUGHT EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:31 pm by sabrina.shunhan@gmail.com

» Christians can look like they are not (English only)-free to read !
talent show AFTER THOUGHT EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:30 pm by sabrina.shunhan@gmail.com

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

talent show AFTER THOUGHT

2 posters

Go down

talent show AFTER THOUGHT Empty talent show AFTER THOUGHT

Post  sabrina.shunhan@gmail.com Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Hi guys and girls,

Congratulations to each one of u since all of u guys have made the first shot to share the good news in such a different way!!! Each group contribute something to the message .... I believe God will use them to communicate with our unbelieving audience!!
What have you learned through this event?? Feel free to share your opinion esp. something concerning yourself as well as many positive learning.

Of course, frustrations and differences would always exist among people, so I do encourage all of u to spend some time to pray and reflect upon yourselves and others; then you may find a good time to meet up with the group or someone you need to talk to more in order to resolve your "discomfort" inside.(if there is any~) Time to grow out of our "comfort" zone in relationship/communication. May God lead u all, and He always uses 'people' to sharpen and train us up to be a real mature fellow.
Anyway, we will have a short sharing time this Friday to reflect upon the lessons we have learned in this Talent Show. Please try your best to make time and come!! Besides we will have Bible Study too!

THANK U ALL for such wonderful Show... U all are helping to share some parts of the gospel out, and that's the most important of all!!!!
It's all about Him not us , right?? thank God for u again!

In Christ,
Very Happy Sabrina

sabrina.shunhan@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

talent show AFTER THOUGHT Empty Re: talent show AFTER THOUGHT

Post  Raymond I Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:28 am

thank you everyone! cheers
Raymond I
Raymond I
Admin

https://joseph.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down