CABC Joseph Fellowship
Please take a moment to register/log in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CABC Joseph Fellowship
Please take a moment to register/log in
CABC Joseph Fellowship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» HOHO! long time forbidden
BE A "PROSTITUTES" OR "TAX COLLECTORS"? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:04 pm by ricky1218

» Bring The Rain!
BE A "PROSTITUTES" OR "TAX COLLECTORS"? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:15 pm by ricky1218

» song: 5 loaves and 2 fishes
BE A "PROSTITUTES" OR "TAX COLLECTORS"? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:04 am by Raymond I

» In a God who allow suffering (Chiense)-free
BE A "PROSTITUTES" OR "TAX COLLECTORS"? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:41 pm by sabrina.shunhan@gmail.com

» keys to successful relationship/marriage (Chinese)
BE A "PROSTITUTES" OR "TAX COLLECTORS"? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:40 pm by sabrina.shunhan@gmail.com

» in the Christian faith -English for free
BE A "PROSTITUTES" OR "TAX COLLECTORS"? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:33 pm by sabrina.shunhan@gmail.com

» in Christ rather than religion -- English for free
BE A "PROSTITUTES" OR "TAX COLLECTORS"? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:32 pm by sabrina.shunhan@gmail.com

» In a God who allow suffering (English only)-free
BE A "PROSTITUTES" OR "TAX COLLECTORS"? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:31 pm by sabrina.shunhan@gmail.com

» Christians can look like they are not (English only)-free to read !
BE A "PROSTITUTES" OR "TAX COLLECTORS"? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:30 pm by sabrina.shunhan@gmail.com

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

BE A "PROSTITUTES" OR "TAX COLLECTORS"?

Go down

BE A "PROSTITUTES" OR "TAX COLLECTORS"? Empty BE A "PROSTITUTES" OR "TAX COLLECTORS"?

Post  sabrina.shunhan@gmail.com Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:59 pm

Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you.(Matt.21:31)

Why are the tax collectors and prostitutes are entering 1st? Why not the better ranking groups? In fact, the previous verses told us that both Jews and Gentiles were called at the same time. Yet, their different responses led them to different future. They all knew responding to God's call required 'CHANGES" in their mind (not 'me' 'me' 'me' anymore.. but Him, Him, Him~) and then in Act. So, some said "I'll pass it!"; while a few (like tax collectors and prostitutes who want changes) said " yes" in trembling voice!

The author of the book of Matthew was one of those who said "yes"... he gave up his good paid $ job (tax-collector); his comfy living (he followed and lived with Jesus as his disciple); he put up with many disagreements from family... he did what Jesus had expected of his folks "Matt. 19 29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife[a] or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life."

Which group are u in ? still thinking.... feeling lost?
True 'Doers' will subsequently receive the true FULL LIFE of God , while true thinkers will keep on thinking when time is passing quicker than they think.
Seriously~
Have you noticed any change in your personal being (how about currently??? ) What have you experienced in God and His words? Are u playing the 'taker' role more or the serving role more in his combat ????
God needs DOERS rather than Talkers/Thinkers..(He has so much already!) End with this...

There was a man who had two sons. He went to the first and said, ‘Son, go and work today in
the vineyard.’

29 “‘I will not,’ he answered, but later he changed his mind and went.

30 “Then the father went to the other son and said the same thing. He answered, ‘I will, sir,’ but he did not go.
31 “Which of the two did what his father wanted?”

J.F.
Mad Embarassed

sabrina.shunhan@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum